Provided by Rennie Moffett of Granby, Missouri
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 10-12 flour tortillas
- Follow instructions on taco seasoning package.
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Spread each tortilla with softened cream cheese.
- Add two tablespoons meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll and wrap in foil.
- Stand on one end in crockpot.
- Leave at least 2 hours in crockpot.
* Can add refried beans.