Submitted by Marlys Shomber-Jones of Parsons, Kansas
- 4 cups potato chip crumbs (the ones at the bottom of the bag that you can't eat and don't know what to do with)
- 1 can water packed tuna, drained, save juice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- Cheddar cheese, if desired
- In a 2-3 quart casserole dish, layer half the potato chip crumbs.
- Top with drained tuna.
- Layer remaining chips on top.
- Combine reserved juice from tuna, soup and the milk until blended.
- Pour over chips/tuna mixture.
- Bake at 400-425 for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve topped with grated cheese if desired.