- 1 pound sirloin steak, boneless chicken breast or pork steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 bell pepper red or green, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup onion slices
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chicken instant bouillon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup water
- Stir-fry meat in large skillet in oil and garlic until meat is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch, instant bouillon, ginger and water.
- Add to vegetable and meat mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Makes 4 1-cup servings.
Per cup: calories 250, 7 g fat (0 g sat fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 37 g protein (4 g soy protein), 2 g dietary fiber