- 1 package (8 oz) soy cream cheese
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes (ready to eat), chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 round focaccia bread
- 4 leaves leaf lettuce
- 4 ounces deli cooked roast beef
- 4 ounces deli cooked beef pastrami
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- Red onion rings
- Fresh spinach and/or basil leaves
- In mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, chopped dried tomatoes, onion, feta, garlic and basil.
- Split focaccia bread horizontally and spread with cheese mixture.
- Layer lettuce, roast beef, cheese, beef pastrami, tomatoes, onion rings and fresh basil and spinach.
- Add top half of focaccia.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Serve 4 to 6.