- ½ cup soft silken tofu
- ½ cup low-fat ranch dressing
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced horizontally
- Leaf lettuce
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli cooked ham
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli cooked roast beef
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced wedges
- 1 green pepper, cut into rings
- ¾ cup sprouts
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Blend tofu and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Spread mixture onto sliced bread.
- Layer with lettuce, meat, cheese, tomatoes, pepper rings and sprouts.
- Top with other half of bread.
- Secure with wooden skewers and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Slice to serve.