- 3 to 3½ cups soy flour blend
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup smoked sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine 3 cups soy flour blend, sugar, yeast, and Italian seasoning in large mixing bowl.
- Place tomato juice, smoked sun dried tomatoes and vegetable oil in microwave safe container and heat to 120 to 130 degrees F.
- Add to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Add enough additional soy flour blend to form a soft dough.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic.
- Place in large greased bowl and let rise until double about 1 hour.
- Or place in food storage bag sprayed with vegetable spray and place in refrigerator until next day.
- Divide dough into 24 portions and roll each portion into a 12-inch length.
- Form spiral shape and place on greased baking sheet and let rise until double.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes about 2 dozen spiral rolls.