- ½ cup margarine, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup soy flour blend
- ¼ cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons soy flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup coconut
- ½ cup soy nuts
- Combine in mixing bowl margarine and brown sugar; beat until creamy.
- Add soy flour blend alternately with vanilla soy milk.
- Place mixture into ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- While mixture is baking, combine brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in mixing bowl and blend until creamy.
- Stir in soy flour blend and baking powder.
- Add coconut and soy nuts.
- Spread mixture over baked crust and bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden picked inserted in center comes out clean.
Makes about 40 cookie bites.