- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups soy flour blend
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups oatmeal
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup soynuts, chopped
- Combine margarine and brown sugar in large mixing bowl mixing until light and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend together soy flour blend, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal, raisins and soynuts.
- Measure ¼ cup for each cookie and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place only four cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 2 ½ dozen giant cookies.