- 1 ½ cups soy flour blend
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 ½ oz) cream style corn
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Combine soy flour blend, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Add cream corn, soy milk, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Stir just until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into greased 8-inch square or round baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
Soy Flour Blend
- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- Combine both flours and keep in canister to use for any recipe using all-purpose flour as an ingredient.
- Makes 8 cups blended flour