Recipe from Craig Nassar of Tucson, Ariz.
Total Time: 30 minutes
4 small skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to a ¼ inch thickness (you can buy them at the grocery store already pounded thin.)
All purpose flour 6 tablespoons
(3/4 stick) butter, divided
½ cup finely grated Asiago Cheese (you can find this at store already grated)
8 thin prosciutto slices, folded over crosswise
2/3 cup dry white wine
2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
4 whole sage leaves (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat both sides with flour, shake off excess.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until brown, turning once, about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer chicken to rimmed baking sheet; reserve skillet. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each chicken breast. Top each with 2 prosciutto slices.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 5 minutes. Meanwhile, add wine, minced sage, and 2 tablespoons butter into skillet. Boil until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup, scraping up browned bits, about 4 minutes.
6. Transfer chicken to platter. Top each with Sage leaf, drizzle wine sauce over and serve.
Comments: Guests or family will think you spent more than 30 minutes to prepare!
FRENCH VANILLA DONUTS Michael Favor, Madison, Kansas YOUTH CHAMPION and SOY AWARD Sponsored by Kansas Soybean Commission INGREDIENTS ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs 1½ cups King Arthur® Unbleached All-Purpose Flour 1½ cups King Arthur® White Whole Wheat Flour 4½ teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon instant cappuccino powder, French vanilla 1 cup soymilk ¼ tea...More >>
1 head romain lettuce, torn 1 medium tomato, diced 1/2 pound taco meat Shredded cheese Doritos Chopped onion 1 can black or kidney beans Dressing: Stir together and pour over salad 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon sugar 1 tablespoon vinegar 1/2 package taco seasoning 1/4 tsp garlic powderMore >>
1 cup margarine 1 cup granulated sugar ½ brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups soy flour blend 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup dried cherries 1 cup vanilla yogurt baking chips Combine in large bowl margarine and sugars and cream until well blended. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Sift together soy flour blend and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture. Stir in dried cherries and yogurt chips. Spread mixture into greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan....More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.