Recipe from Craig Nassar of Tucson, Ariz.
Total Time: 30 minutes
4 small skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to a ¼ inch thickness (you can buy them at the grocery store already pounded thin.)
All purpose flour 6 tablespoons
(3/4 stick) butter, divided
½ cup finely grated Asiago Cheese (you can find this at store already grated)
8 thin prosciutto slices, folded over crosswise
2/3 cup dry white wine
2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
4 whole sage leaves (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat both sides with flour, shake off excess.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until brown, turning once, about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer chicken to rimmed baking sheet; reserve skillet. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each chicken breast. Top each with 2 prosciutto slices.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 5 minutes. Meanwhile, add wine, minced sage, and 2 tablespoons butter into skillet. Boil until sauce is reduced to 1/3 cup, scraping up browned bits, about 4 minutes.
6. Transfer chicken to platter. Top each with Sage leaf, drizzle wine sauce over and serve.
Comments: Guests or family will think you spent more than 30 minutes to prepare!
1 (3 pound) sirloin pork roast 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2 tablespoons soy flour blend 2 tablespoon brown sugar 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon smoked paprika ½ teaspoon garlic salt ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup apple juice Brush roast with vegetable oil. Combine in small bowl soy flour blend, brown sugar, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic salt and cinnamon. Coat roast with spice mixture. Place roast in slow cooker. Add apple juice.More >>
Season chicken and put into bottom of large size crockpot. Add soup on top of chicken and then the cut up butter on top of soup. Pour broth over top of all.More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.