- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 lb crawfish
- 1/2 tbsp. sherry or white wine
- 1 cup green onions
- 1 loaf of cut French or other bread (bakery section)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cajun seasoning
- Saute' shrimp and crawfish in butter.
- Add green onions, flour and sherry or white wine.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with Cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's, Zatarain's or other seasoning).
- Add sour cream and remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over toasted, buttered bread slices.
Can also be poured into a puff pastry shell and served as an appetizer.