- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 1/2 pkg. (19 cookies) Girl Scout Thin Mints
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Press cookie dough evenly in the bottom of an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. (Dough will barely cover the pan.)
- Break Thin Mints into halves or thirds; press cookie pieces into dough, covering evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place white chocolate morsels into a small self-closing bag.
- Microwave the bag of morsels on MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) for 40 to 50 seconds or until melted.
- Snip one corner (about 1/8 inch) off the bottom of the bag.
- Hold bag tightly at top and drizzle white chocolate stripes over top of pizza.
- When cool, cut pizza into 8 or 10 wedges.
- If desired, top each serving with a scoop of ice cream.
Makes 8 to 10 servings