- 2 cup black berries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup soy flour blend
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups soy flour blend
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2/3 cup soy milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place blackberries, blueberries and raspberries in large mixing bowl.
- Combine ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup soy flour blend in small bowl; add to fruit mixture and lightly coat fruit.
- Place coated fruit in greased 8x8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine in large bowl, 1½ cups soy flour blend, 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 teaspoons baking powder and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Cut-in 6 tablespoons margarine until blended.
- Add 2/3 cup soy milk and blend until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out to fit top of fruit in baking dish.
- Place dough on top of fruit and brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.