- 1 dozen Big Cookie Bakery Cowboy cookies crumbled
- 1 carton (3-4 pints) vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 lb jar chunky peanut butter warmed to pouring consistency
- 1 jar hot fudge ice cream topping warmed to pouring consistency
- *Optional - Mini chocolate chips or chopped peanuts
- Press half the crumbled cookies in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan or plastic container.
- Drizzle half the warm peanut butter on the cookies.
- Drizzle half the hot fudge topping on the peanut butter.
- Spread the softened ice cream on top of the hot fudge topping.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies on top of the ice cream.
- Drizzle the remaining peanut butter and hot fudge topping on the cookies.
- *Optional - Top with mini chocolate chips and/or chopped peanuts.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 10-20 minutes.
- Tip: You can line the pan with foil if you would like to remove the dessert from the pan before serving.
Note: This dessert can be made with any of Big Cookie Bakery's cookies. Different ice cream toppings, marshmallow cream or soy butter may be used. Nuts, dried fruits, coconut, mini M&M's, mini chocolate chips or other candies are optional.
Smile and have a cookie!