Provided by Julia Manning of Miami, Oklahoma
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches in syrup, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces snow peas
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
- Place peaches, onions, peppers, broth, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper flakes in the crock-pot slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until vegetables are tender - stir well.
- Add snow peas.
- Cook 15 minutes on HIGH.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes and walnuts.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH or until shrimp is hot.
- Serve with rice.