- 2 cups toasted wheat cereal
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups pretzel waffles
- 2 cup corn chips
- 1 cup soy nuts
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne red pepper
- Mix cereal, crackers, pretzels, corn chips, soy nuts and peanuts in slow cooker.
- Combine in small bowl melted margarine, brown sugar, chili powder, cinnamon and cayenne red pepper.
- Pour over mixture in slow cooker and stir to coat.
- Place on low heat setting and cook 2 to 3 hours; stirring occasionally.
- Turn setting to warm to keep warm for serving.
Makes 12 cups mix.