- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can yellow soybeans
- 1 (15 oz.) can black soybeans
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 (11 oz.) can corn and peppers
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (1.25 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
- Toppings: grated cheese, corn chips, soy sour cream
- Cook ground beef, onions and garlic in skillet until meat is browned; drain.
- Place meat mixture in slow cooker with yellow and black soybeans, tomatoes, chicken broth, corn, green chilies and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir to combine.
- Place on low setting and cook for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve with toppings.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.