- ½ cup margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 ½ cups soy flour blend
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup soy milk
- Cook onions and margarine in skillet for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Place soy flour blend, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Add cooked onion mixture, eggs and soy milk.
- Blend until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from pan.
Makes about 1 dozen muffins.