- 1 cup very hot water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups soy flour blend
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, combine water, mayonnaise and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda in separate bowl.
- Add to the mayonnaise mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- For filling combine powdered sugar, margarine and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add marshmallow crème; blend well.
- Place filling in pastry bag with tip inserted.
- Insert tip in bottom of cupcake to fill.
- Dust top of cupcakes with powdered sugar or frost with favorite chocolate frosting.