- 2 (8 ounces) packages soy cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry vegetable soup mix or onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sweet red pepper for garnish
- Assorted crackers
- Combine soy cream cheese and sour cream; blend until smooth.
- Add dry soup mix, ham and cheese.
- Line a star mold with plastic wrap and spread cheese mixture into mold.
- Sprinkle with parsley and decorate with sweet red pepper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Makes about 4 cups.
- Serve with crackers.