- 1 package (19.5 oz.) brownie mix
- ½ cup tofu
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (14 oz.) caramels
- 1/3 cup soymilk
- Combine brownie mix, tofu, vegetable oil and eggs; blend well.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil extending over sides.
- Grease foil.
- Pour half of brownie batter into foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Heat caramels and soymilk in sauce pan over low heat until melted.
- Pour over baked brownie.
- Top caramel mixture with remaining brownie batter; gently spread batter with a knife.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift from pan using foil and cut into squares.
- Makes about 2 dozen brownies.