- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 piece ginger – minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 ¼ pounds smoked chicken breast
- 2 granny smith apples, cored
- 2 cups read seedless grapes
- 1 medium Boston lettuce head washed, dried and torn into pieces
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oils, garlic, ginger and vinegar, and season with salt to taste and crushed red pepper.
- Remove skin and fat from chicken breast and cut it into bite-sized piece and add to the dressing.
- Dice the apples into 3/8-inch cubes, wash and dry the grapes and toss the ingredients together, adjust the seasoning.
- Serve over lettuce.
- Garnish with walnuts.