- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Laughing Rooster Farm Jalapeno/Cheese brats, casings removed and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style plum tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, optional
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
- Cook jalapeno/cheese sausage until sausage is evenly brown.
- Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt.
- Simmer until mixture thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into sauce, and heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley.