- 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) soy cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (10 ounces) baked angel food cake, cut in cubes
- Combine rhubarb, sugar and cranberry juice in medium saucepan; cook 15 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in strawberries and remove from heat.
- Cool and refrigerate to chill mixture.
- Before serving combine soy cream cheese and marshmallow creme in mixing bowl; add vanilla.
- Layer strawberry rhubarb mixture, cake and marshmallow creme mixture in dessert dishes.
Serves 6 to 8.