- 1/2 cup soybean oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, 2-inches long
- 2 thick-cut center cut loin pork chops, about 2 pounds
- Whirl all ingredients in food processor for 15 seconds until blended.
- Place pork chops in food storage re-sealable bag; pour marinade over pork chops; seal bag and refrigerate for several hours.
- Remove pork chops from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill pork chops over hot coals to desired doneness or broil in the oven.
Makes two pork chops.