1 zucchini, 8-18 inches, sliced thin (1/8 to 1/4 inch)
1/8 cup milk
Italian bread crumbs
1 lb Laughing Rooster Brats, original flavor
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 pound mozzarella cheese (more or less as desired)
1. In small bowl, beat eggs and add milk.
2. In separate small bowl, put Italian bread crumbs.
3. Heat canola oil in heavy skillet on medium heat.
4. While oil is heating, dip zucchini slices into egg mixture then bread crumbs.
5. Carefully fry breaded zucchini until each side is browned. Only flip once if possible.
6. Allow cooked zucchini to drain on paper towels.
7. Meanwhile, remove casings from brats and crumble in skillet. Cook until no longer pink.
8. Spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray and begin layering:
-- Spaghetti sauce (must begin and end with)
-- Cooked and crumbled Brats
-- Fried zucchini
-- Mozzarella cheese
-- Repeat, ending with spaghetti sauce on top
9. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling.