Crocktober recipe provided by Tish Wydick of Pittsburg, Kansas
- 1 package frozen home style meatballs
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 can chunk pineapple (optional)
- Instant rice
- In saucepan combine the chili sauce and cranberry sauce.
- Warm while stirring to dissolve cranberry sauce.
- Cut peppers into chunks, not too small because they will get too mushy while cooking.
- Combine meatballs, sauces, peppers and pineapple.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2.
- Prepare as much rice as you think you will need (I do 6 servings) and serve meatballs over rice.