Submitted by Ivy Nelson of Monett, Missouri
- 1 large pkg of white Velveeta Queso Fresco (32 oz)
- 3 pkg cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (10-14 oz each), drained
- 1 can black beans (14 oz), rinsed and drained
- 1 lb frozen sweet corn
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 TBSP crushed red pepper flakes
- Cube cheeses and place on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour in Rotel, beans, corn and spices.
- Turn heat to "high" and cook for two hours or until fully melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- Once melted, turn setting to "low" or "keep warm" setting so the cheese doesn't burn.
- For spicier dip, add more red pepper or fresh jalapeno's.
- Serve with your favorite toppings like guacamole or sour cream to create your own super nachos.
- Pour over grilled chicken breasts or burritos and enchiladas to add some spicy flair.