- 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups soy flour blend
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- Cream margarine and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl; add eggs one at a time and mix until well blended.
- Combine soy flour blend, oatmeal, baking soda and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate baking pieces.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Makes 4 dozen.