- 1 whole chicken (or leftover turkey)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c salsa
- 1/4 c milk
- large flour tortillas
- 1 lb Velveeta
- 1 can Ro-tel
- Boil whole chicken then remove the chicken from the bone. Save broth for another use.
- Melt cream cheese, salsa and milk in microwave. Add chicken and stir.
- Spread the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in sprayed casserole dish.
- Melt the Velveeta and Ro-tel in microwave until blended well.
- Coat each filled tortilla with Velveeta mixture.
- Cover and banke at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Top with green onions, tomatoes, sour cream, black olives, etc.