- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 t sugar
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- In a large skillet cook onion and sugar in oil over medium-low heat until onion is tender and golden brown - about 30 minutes - stirring occasionally.
- Place pork in a 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with onion mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.