- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sour cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 3 teaspoons Sriracha, as desired
- In small skillet with medium heat saute onion and garlic with vegetable oil until onions are tender and caramelized.
- Combine onion mixture with soy cream cheese, shrimp, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, mayonnaise, red bell pepper, green chilies, lemon juice and Sriracha; blend well.
- Place mixture in baking dish and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Mixture will thicken as it cools
- Serve hot or cold with assorted crackers and vegetables.