- 4 ounces soy cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 box (about 2 ounces) mini phyllo shells
- Place in medium bowl soy cream cheese, crab, garlic, cheese, green onion, mayonnaise, bell pepper, lemon juice, seafood seasoning; stir to blend.
- Spoon mixture into shells and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated and shells are lightly brown.
Makes 15 appetizers.