- 6 cups low chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, remove skin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 1 can (15 ounces) yellow soy beans
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, broccoli, carrots vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup endamame
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 5 whole mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup packed spinach, thinly sliced
- Garnish: shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine chicken broth, water, chicken thighs, garlic, leeks, soybeans, frozen vegetables, edamame, green onions and basil in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours until chicken is done.
- Remove cooked thighs; debone and cut meat into pieces and return meat to slow cooker.
- Add tortellini, mushrooms and spinach; cook about 30 minutes until tortellini is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.