- 4 to 4 1/2 cups soy flour blend
- 1 cup whole white wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages fast-rising dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups warm water (120 to 130 degrees F)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine 2 cups soy flour blend, whole wheat flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, yeast and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Add water and vegetable oil and mix to blend well.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until dough is smooth and elastic, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place dough in greased bowl, turn to grease top, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Carefully place dough on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a greased baking sheet.
- Cover; let rise in warm place about 30 minutes.
- Before placing in brush loaf with Egg Wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water) and slash top of dough with serrated knife with about 1/4 inch cuts into top of dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until internal temperature is 19 degrees F.
Makes 1 large round loaf.