Family tells us a four year old girl injured in a Neosho, Missouri fire is in critical but stable condition. Her burns are being treated but the family says they are still worried about internal injuries.
Yesterday's fire took the life of the girl's seven year old brother.
Rescuers found the boy and girl inside unresponsive inside a mobile home at the intersection of Palm and Kingsland Roads.
The seven-year-old boy, Liam Lane, was taken to Freeman hospital. He died during treatment.
The four-year-old girl, Sandra, was flown to a Springfield hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Both parents were able to escape from a bedroom window and both were taken to a hospital in Joplin. The woman is still under observation.
No funeral arrangements for Liam have been made at this time.
KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas