Provided by Laura Wood of Pittsburg, Kansas
Airs Wednesday October 17, 2012
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 1 (1075 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (8oz) pkg stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl.
- Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese.
- Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between the layers.
- Sprinkle the stuffing of top and drizzle the butter over the stuffing.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours.