The Missouri Secretary of State's office has a few reminders before you head out to vote on Tuesday.
- Verify your registration - make sure your address is up to date and that you confirm your polling place location.
- Don't cast a provisional ballot in the wrong polling place.
- Know what identification to take with you and learn what's on your ballot.
- Lines are generally shorter earlier in the day, but plan time to vote.
- Missouri no longer has a straight ticket voting option.
- If you have any problems let election officials know immediately.
- Don't forget to thank your poll workers.