- 1 package (8 ounces) soy cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained
- Combine in mixing bowl soy cream cheese, mayonnaise, red onion and seafood seasoning until well blended.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and crabmeat.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Makes about 2 cups.
For more information about the Home Baking Association visit http://www.homebaking.org/