- 1 package (8 ounces) soy cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped salted soy nuts
- Combine in mixing bowl soy cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Blue cheese, chives, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Place mixture on wax paper or parchment paper and form a log.
- Roll in soy nuts to cover.
- Serve with crackers.
Makes one cheese log.