- 3 strips bacon
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can yellow soybeans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In Dutch oven cook bacon until almost done then add pork, onion and garlic; cook until meat is cooked and onions are transparent.
- Add chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, tomatoes, smoked paprika, rosemary and salt.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
For more information about the Home Baking Association visit http://www.homebaking.org/