Apartment Destroyed in Fire on Christmas - KOAM TV 7

Apartment Destroyed in Fire on Christmas


Christmas day fire in Parsons, Kansas destroys a building at 318 N. Central.

The building housed several small apartments, however only one was rented at the time and the tenant was not home.

An apartment building next door lost power after the electrical line burned.

The owner of both buildings says 10 people displaced by the fire are currently staying in a local hotel.

No injuries were reported.

Authorities are investigating the fire but say it appears to have started in a bedroom.

Powered by WorldNow

KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas
Send tips, ideas and press releases to: tips@koamtv.com
Send newsroom questions or comments to: comments@koamtv.com
Phone: (417) 624-0233 or (620) 231-0400
Web comments or questions: webmaster@koamtv.com
Newsroom Fax: (417) 624-3158

Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KOAM. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.