Fire in Cherokee - KOAM TV 7

Fire in Cherokee


Fire fighters were called to a house fire at Magnolia and Vine in Cherokee, Kansas late Monday afternoon.

Authorities say a dryer caught fire and the home is a total loss.

Officials say nobody was home at the time and there were no injuries.

Powered by WorldNow

KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas
Send tips, ideas and press releases to: tips@koamtv.com
Send newsroom questions or comments to: comments@koamtv.com
Phone: (417) 624-0233 or (620) 231-0400
Web comments or questions: webmaster@koamtv.com
Newsroom Fax: (417) 624-3158

Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KOAM. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.