Quantcast

Discarded cigarette being blamed for Neosho fire - KOAM TV 7

Discarded cigarette being blamed for Neosho fire

Updated:

A discarded cigarette is to blame for a Neosho fire.  Fire crews were called to a house fire this morning at 801 South High Street.

The fire destroyed an attached carport and storage shed and one of the bedrooms of the home.

The residents were home at the time but were not injured.

Authorities say a discarded cigarette in the carport area caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas
Send tips, ideas and press releases to: tips@koamtv.com
Send newsroom questions or comments to: comments@koamtv.com
Phone: (417) 624-0233 or (620) 231-0400
Web comments or questions: webmaster@koamtv.com
Newsroom Fax: (417) 624-3158

Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KOAM. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.