A visitor to a Nevada nursing home passed away, apparently in the excitement of a fire call.
Nevada Fire Department Captain John McGraw says they got a call at 12:34 p.m. that the alarm system was going off at Medicalodge.
When the arrived, fire crews discovered smoke in the hallways of one of the wings of the building.
Captain McGraw says one of the air conditioning units on the roof had burned up and sent smoke into the residence through the vents. He says there was no damage other than to the air conditioner itself.
Captain McGraw says a woman there to visit a resident had an apparent heart attack and passed away. He says the death wasn't technically from the fire, but she was there when it happened.