Altamont teen injured in fire - KOAM TV 7

Altamont teen injured in fire


A fire in Altamont, Kansas on Wednesday night sent a 17 year old to the hospital.

Officials say a father and his two sons were working on a truck in a two car garage when they noticed the flames.

Siphoned gas had leaked onto the floor and ignited.

They pushed the truck out of the garage and proceeded to call the fire department.

One of the boys suffered burns to his leg, arm and face.

Powered by WorldNow

KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas
Send tips, ideas and press releases to: tips@koamtv.com
Send newsroom questions or comments to: comments@koamtv.com
Phone: (417) 624-0233 or (620) 231-0400
Web comments or questions: webmaster@koamtv.com
Newsroom Fax: (417) 624-3158

Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KOAM. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.