Quantcast

‘Newsmakers’ to feature city’s Public Works director - KOAM TV 7

‘Newsmakers’ to feature city’s Public Works director

Updated:

NEWS RELEASE ISSUED BY MISSOURI SOUTHERN STATE UNIVERSITY

‘Newsmakers’ to feature city’s Public Works director

Joplin, MO (SNS) – The city of Joplin’s Public Works department has many projects that are currently underway or in the planning stages, including the 20th Street overpass and projects tied to continued tornado recovery.

The upcoming edition of “Newsmakers” focuses on these projects during an interview with Public Works Director Nick Heatherly. He shares information about the department and the many ways it provides services for the city.

The program may be seen at the following times on KGCS-TV:

Monday, Jan. 20 – 5:30 and 9:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Jan. 21 – 5:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Jan. 22 – 5:30 p.m.

Thursday, Jan. 23 – 5:30 p.m.

The program will also air at 6:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, on KOAM-TV.

“Newsmakers” is produced by KGCS-TV, a service of the Department of Communication at Missouri Southern State University. KGCS programming airs over the air on digital channel 22 and on regional cable systems including Cable One, Mediacom and Suddenlink.

# # #

• Local NewsMore>>

Young California Woman's Service Dog Goes Missing in Joplin

Thursday, February 22 2018 8:00 PM EST2018-02-23 01:00:25 GMT

"He knows when I'm going to have a seizure. So he comes up to me and he'll lick me on the face. That's kind of how I know, and I can feel it in my head, I see stars" 19-year-old Abigail Schick-Johnson was diagnosed with Epilepsy after she graduated high school, her beloved service dog Tank can tell when she's about to have a seizure and lets her know. "He's my best friend he follows me everywhere. He goes upstairs with me and he goes downstairs with me....

More >>

More >>

Joplin Small Business Owner Frustrated With City Business Permit Rules

Thursday, February 22 2018 7:04 PM EST2018-02-23 00:04:25 GMT

"Where's the champion of small business like Joplin has always said they were?"

More >>

"Where's the champion of small business like Joplin has always said they were?"

More >>

PSU Hosts 700 HS Students for Science Day

Thursday, February 22 2018 6:50 PM EST2018-02-22 23:50:56 GMT

There's a push throughout all of education to get more students involved in science and math based careers.   Thursday, seven hundred students converged on the campus of Pittsburg State University for science day.

More >>

More >>
Powered by Frankly

KOAM - Licensed to Pittsburg, Kansas
Send tips, ideas and press releases to: tips@koamtv.com
Send newsroom questions or comments to: comments@koamtv.com
Phone: (417) 624-0233 or (620) 231-0400
Web comments or questions: webmaster@koamtv.com
Newsroom Fax: (417) 624-3158

Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOAM. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.