The Great Indian Small Business Festival is an online festival that no small business entrepreneur should miss. The festival is all about displaying their fabulous products and services to other companies in India. Current theme for the month of June is “Technology for Small Businesses” already live from 1st June 2014 to 30th June 2014. Entrepreneurs from the Capitalist world are already showcasing their products and services that assist companies in boosting the pace at which they operate.
Who Should Attend the Festival?
All business entrepreneurs are invited for The Great Indian Small Business Festival. I think all businesses require some outside help, don’t you?
- If you are a person looking at taking your first step at starting a new business, you just got lucky because at The Great Indian Small Business Festival you’ve got a strong chance of finding the ideal products and services that would make your life as a new born entrepreneur much easier. Also, the deals you can get at the festival will surely make your capital investment larger than you thought you would require.
- If you are a business owner who is looking at updating or upgrading the status of your company then guess where you should be looking; at The Great Indian Small Business Festival you can avail of products &services that would harmonize with your requirements without burning a hole in your pocket.
Don’t think, just visit www.smejoinup.com/smallbusinessfestivalbetween 1stJune and 30th June. You never know what you may find here. Shopping for products &services can’t get simpler than this.
Cost of Attending the Festival:
Well, here is the best part about The Great Indian Small Business Festival: It is absolutely free to attend. All you have to do is type www.smejoinup.com/smallbusinessfestivalin the address bar of your browser and press Enter. No admission costs, no travelling costs and no hidden costs. All you have to pay for is what you purchase.
Advantages of Attending the Festival:
The benefits an entrepreneur can reap from The Great Indian Small Business Festival are enormous but the direct advantages we bring to you are:
- Niche Festival: At this festival all services offered will only be in the categories of Products & Services. SME Joinup has shortlisted the selling companies based on whether what they are offering falls under this category or not.
- Range of Products: At this festival you can expect to find services that will in one way or another augment the way your company functions.The promoter at the festival will be offering products & services that range from Funding, Accelerators & Incubation to Finance & Accounting, from Cloud Software to Infrastructure and also HR & Marketing services.
- Discounted Prices: This festival just gets better and better. All services at this festival will be available at prices never seen or heard of before. Some of the fabulous offers given by service providers are:
i. Free web hosting for a year
ii. 25% Discount on Intranet Solutions
iii. 25% off on Finance and Legal services
- And above all of this, like we mentioned earlier, this is an online festival and the admission to it is completely free of cost.
About SME Joinup:
SME Joinup, is India’s Largest Services Network for small and medium businesses to access Money, Market and Services. They have over 30,000 small and medium businessesin their corporate network. In addition to that, they have over 300 investors in their pool of network. SME Joinup is a platform providing small businesses networking possibilities and accessibility to their:
- Funding network: A large network of Investors, Institutions, Banks, Intermediaries, Co-founders/mentors, Incubation and Financial Services.
- Business Development network : Proactively market and create visibility with this unique network of 30000+ companies
- Services network: A large network of pre-screened quality service providers/vendors who match your requirements, budget and are trustworthy.
Company Name: SME Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Meera Ghosh
Email: Send Email
Address:5, IInd Floor, Yashwant Gahdge Nagar, off Ganesh Khind Road