Recipe from Miriam Hoffman of East Palestine, Ohio
Total Time: 45 min
1 pound of eye round cuts
3 garlic cloves
3 poblano peppers
6 bacon slices
1. Boil the eye round in 8 cups of water with 1 garlic clove, 1 onion and salt until is cooked.
2. In a pot, add vegetable oil and fry the 2 chopped garlic cloves and the 2 sliced onions, then remove. Fry the bacon lightly, add the fried garlic and onions, sliced tomatoes and the poblano peppers.
3. Before you add the poblano peppers, you have to roast them. Make a small cut in each one of them and roast until the skin turned black, immediately put them in a closed plastic bag and leave them there for 10 minutes in order to make them sweat. Then remove the black skin and cut into strips. Then add to the rest of the ingredients in the pot.
4. Continue adding the juice of the oranges, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar. TIP: add the salt first and then the sugar.
5. Let it cook for 25 minutes and enjoy!!
Yield: 4 servings
Comments: I was born in Mexico, this is a delicious traditional meal I want to share.
1 head romain lettuce, torn 1 medium tomato, diced 1/2 pound taco meat Shredded cheese Doritos Chopped onion 1 can black or kidney beans Dressing: Stir together and pour over salad 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon sugar 1 tablespoon vinegar 1/2 package taco seasoning 1/4 tsp garlic powderMore >>
1 cup margarine 1 cup granulated sugar ½ brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups soy flour blend 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup dried cherries 1 cup vanilla yogurt baking chips Combine in large bowl margarine and sugars and cream until well blended. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Sift together soy flour blend and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture. Stir in dried cherries and yogurt chips. Spread mixture into greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan....More >>
Cook time Total time 30 mins 30 mins Ingredients · non-stick spray · 6 medium zucchinis · 1 sweet onion, diced · 1 pound ground meat · 2 cups marinara sauce · 1-2 cups favorite shredded cheese Instructions 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven heats, slice zucchini lengthwise, trimming the vine end off. 2. Scoop out the center of your zucchini. melon baller works great 3. After they're hollowed out, invert the zucc...More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.