Prep time: 20 minutes (ready in 7 hours and 20 minutes)
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, diced (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 sandwich buns, split
- In large skillet, cook ground beef and garlic-pepper blend until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- In 3 1/2-to-4-quart cooker, combine cooked ground beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting fro 6 to 7 hours. Spoon beef mixture into buns.